Boker Plus

The inside cover of May's Tactical Knives magazine advertizes a new folder from Boker called the Boker Plus. It looks like it has some really interesting features. Does anyone have any more information or pictures regarding this cool new design?

eojk said:
The inside cover of May's Tactical Knives magazine advertizes a new folder from Boker called the Boker Plus. It looks like it has some really interesting features. Does anyone have any more information or pictures regarding this cool new design?

Aloha eojk,

The Plus comes in two folder sizes, (6 3/4 & 9 1/3) and a FB as well (13"). 440C Ti-Ni coated blade, G10 handles, CE edge, and liner lock. All appear to be chisel grind tantos...

Hope this helped.

God bless:cool:

Well DayWalker, kind of. Boker Plus is a line we are bringing out
to have high quality, sturdy construction, and a very affordable price point.
The knives DW is talking about are part of the Boker Plus line, they are the
knives we are making with feedback from the Armed Forces, and his specs are right on. The knife that
was featured in the Tactical Knives ad is the Jim Wagner Reality Based Blade,
which is also a part of the Boker Plus line. This is a very cool piece,
I just got to play with one this week. As we get nearer to a release date, which I hear is April, but we're not positive yet, I'll put some more info up.
In the Boker Plus line will also be accesories, like rucks, shoulder bags, pouches, a really cool flashlight, etc...
Oh, and we will be selling Jim Wagners book on Reality Based Personal Protection, and a knife survival DVD by him also.
Stay tuned, it's going to be some good stuff.
Thanks Terry

Thanks for the info guys. The Plus line will definitely be one to watch, especially because it looks to be affordable.:thumbup:

TJT said:
Well DayWalker, kind of. Boker Plus is a line we are bringing out
to have high quality, sturdy construction, and a very affordable price point.
The knives DW is talking about are part of the Boker Plus line, they are the
knives we are making for AAFES, and his specs are right on. The knife that
was featured in the Tactical Knives ad is the Jim Wagner Reality Based Blade,
which is also a part of the Boker Plus line. This is a very cool piece,
I just got to play with one this week. As we get nearer to a release date, which I hear is April, but we're not positive yet, I'll put some more info up.
In the Boker Plus line will also be accesories, like rucks, shoulder bags, pouches, a really cool flashlight, etc...
Oh, and we will be selling Jim Wagners book on Reality Based Personal Protection, and a knife survival DVD by him also.
Stay tuned, it's going to be some good stuff.
Thanks Terry

Aloha Terry!

This is why you da man, and I am just a designer...(at least some people think I can design!:eek: )

I heard also about this Plus line directly from Germany...sounds cool, now how do I get the SUBCOM Series into this line? Hmmmmmm...:D

God bless and take care:thumbup:

CLB,
I'd trade places with you in a minute, Bro!:cool:

I also got to look at the bags we will be carrying, and they seem to
me to be as good as Maxpedition and the like, good stuff....;)

dibbler,
If you are talking about the Wagner blade, retail is
set at $89.95.
If it's the other ones, I can post the price when I'm back at the office.
HTH,
Terry

i see it's now listed on the Boker USA site and other items from the +plus+ range .

i only see the blades, it was mentioned previously that there were pouches and other accessories, will they be available soon?

The bags are supposed to be available within
the next few weeks.
I heard, but cannot confirm, that we are going to be
stocked with all the Boker+ items by May. We will get pieces before
then, but that is supposed to be the big kick-off time.
Thanks,
Terry

Some strange knives. The Armed Forces Tanto Folders looks like the cross between CRKT M-16 Special Forces Models and Buck Striders. Bags are pretty nice though.

a question about the 1.5 day pack, I see that it has PAL webbings on the front, is there PAL webbing on the side and the backpack strap?

thanks

david.

Yes, there is webbing on the front, sides, and a single strip
on each strap.
Thanks, Terry

The wagner blades and pouchs are listed at knifecenter and the reality based blade sounds very good. Is it really a lock back? I haven't paid much attention to boker lately but the subcompacts and this blade are going on the short list.

Yes, it is a lock back, a very strong lock back.
I bought one, and it is a tank.
We also have the smaller Armed Forces folder in stock right now.
It is the model BO112, MSRP $34.95.
Thanks, Terry

Back