Boker "Tree Brand Classic" & Solingen made traditional knives

Sorry guys, I don't want to belabor the point, but references to dealers that don't help Spark keep these forums available for us, are not supposed to be referenced in the discussion forums. It's in the guidelines. Thanks!
If you have questions, feel free to private message me.

469F1F7C-9CCE-499F-A33B-6A2CA16041B8.jpeg
I could live with that... Beautiful knife. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Not sure. My first copper knife so it'll be interesting watching it develop. I'll be picking up the Ironwood as well when I can. :)
original.jpg
It should develop a patina much like a penny and get progressively darker. It takes many years to get to green naturally and I don't think that can happen if the copper is being handled. I've never seen a green penny, at least not one that is in circulation.

You can let it patina or keep it polished, whatever look you prefer. Either way it's a nice looking knife!

It should develop a patina much like a penny and get progressively darker. It takes many years to get to green naturally and I don't think that can happen if the copper is being handled. I've never seen a green penny, at least not one that is in circulation.

You can let it patina or keep it polished, whatever look you prefer. Either way it's a nice looking knife!

Thanks. I was pretty sure about the penny coloration, not so much on whether it would green. I'll see how the coloration goes before making a decision on whether or not I polish it now and again.

Back