• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Books for trade

I've got some books for trade.

1. Police Jiu-Jitsu, Kato Futsiaka copyright 1937. A little wear to the cover but no tears that i can see.

2. American Jiu-Jitsu by S.J. Jorgensen copyright 1930 and 1931. This looks to me like a instructional booklet given out at classes. First few pages have water marks.

4. The Art of Shooting by Charles Edward Chapel copyright 1960. Good shape, looks like a little dirt on the spine.

5. England Under the Norman and Angevin Kings 1075-1225 by Robert Bartlett. Book is brand new although it looks like something was spilled on the dustcover. No damage to the pages though. This is a thick book.

6. Trigger Men by Hans Halberstadt. I have 2 copies of this book. Book is brand new.

7. U.S. Army Survival Manual. Dust cover has some wear but otherwise good shape..

8. Military Book Clubs Emergency Medical Procedures. Book is brand new.

I can provide pictures if anybody needs them. You can PM me or email me at selfbow2001@yahoo.com for more info. I'm interested in trades for a sling that fits the narrow European swivels. Vintage shooting and hunting books especially on small bore rifle shooting and small game hunting. Also very interested in Mora,Puukko knives and older fixed blade knives. Condition unimportant.. Will trade multiple books.

Thanks
Rob

Last edited: