BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some more veggies from my garden.

27496612556_41695fd8d6_z.jpg

27432170082_b8b3624570_z.jpg

And i just went over to Curts, next door, and stole a beer, and a few zucchini, squash, and a couple cucumbers.

27516848036_8217be87c5_z.jpg

I love some zucchini, squash, onions, and cowhorn peppers all sauteed up together until they all get soft. Delicious!!

I am about tomatoed out though. Dont get me wrong ripe tomatoes straight off the plant on a warm day are amazing, but a man can only eat so many tomatoes and i think i have met that quota. 6 plants (3 husky cherry, 2 patio, and 1 black cherry) produce a shit ton of maters, and i was eating most them by myself. Wife would grab a few for salads and stuff but the rest i ate throughout the day every day. I think im good for a few months now LOL

hmmm....
that hangboard is double Murph approved!
must be a good one.
I really don't know anything about them. It is a So iLL Iron Palm, about all I know.

10 each? I would of got one of each for me and one of each for Curt had i known that... Man you guys suck at selling stuff :p
Yea man very easy to miss stuff, plus im not a big fan of trying to get around people to look at stuff either so its my loss really.

i'm pretty sure i mentioned a couple things, but we three glass filled wells of goodness, it's kinda on you to look...

the first 3 hours of the show, i pocketed i mean, put away for KaBar over $2900 in blades :D

shit sells itself.

G-Shark. That's terrible news about your little buddy. Heartbreaking. I'm very sorry for your loss mate. And that of his brother too makes it all the more sad. All the best my friend..

How do you like that combat kukri? I have been thinking about one.
It's actually the discontinued 1246 Camp Knife, and I love it. But I have been eyeballing the Combat Kukri as well. Just haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

Half doors, I imagine.

This brings back memories.... The last time I was in a Jeep was an M151A2 in Germany back in 1988. I was in a mech Infantry battalion at the time, and we has soft-top jeeps. A few years before they had hard tops. A new XO came in and declared that hard tops were fine for the Armor battalions since hard tops are for ******** (fill in slang name for women's anatomy), but we would have soft tops. We pulled off the tube doors and put on plywood half doors when we went to the field. Not overly comfortable in February with snow on the ground, especially when the heater was broken. My driver and I both had our sleeping bags on, pulled up to the chest with the foot unzipped so he could drive. Only time I've been colder was winter in South Korea...

GSO, I have never been and never plan to be as cold as i was in South Korea. Jump off an ECS and sink down into snow up to my nipples.

Spent 44 days in tents outside during the end of winter. Wasn't allowed to build any fires. Froze everyday. Use the heaters from MREs to warm canteens and put them inside of my sleeping bag and eat my food cold lol

Once put the mre heater in a ziplock bag and put that in the sleeping bag... Bad idea. It spilled... Made things way worse that night lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back