Both gone thanks

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member
I got a couple TCs 15s up for grabs I hate to let them go especially how GEC has been here lately. But some things have come up and I need some extra money. So here they are to pass along. I do t have the app to get the pics on here I know it might be a pain to email me for pics but I go by order of message or email which ever one I get first. Here is my email. [email protected] if you want them just put in the comments u will take what ever number.

1) 2017 cranberry saw cut rams foot blade. Like new in tube. I have carried it a couple time but in a sheath. Not really cut anything but maybe opened a package. It has one small scratch on the rams head side but u have to hold it in a certain light to see it other than that it’s great shape.
Sold sold Shipped and PayPal goods and services

2). 2016 peach seed jig bone drop point. It’s is pretty much new in tube, I have carried it a couple times in a slip and it’s pretty awesome shape.
Sold sold shipped and PayPal Goods and services

Thanks for the interest and happy buying!

Last edited:

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member
I got a couple TCs 15s up for grabs I hate to let them go especially how GEC has been here lately. But some things have come up and I need some extra money. So here they are to pass along. I do t have the app to get the pics on here I know it might be a pain to email me for pics but I go by order of message or email which ever one I get first. Here is my email. [email protected] if you want them just put in the comments u will take what ever number.

1) 2017 cranberry saw cut rams foot blade. Like new in tube. I have carried it a couple time but in a sheath. Not really cut anything but maybe opened a package. It has one small scratch on the rams head side but u have to hold it in a certain light to see it other than that it’s great shape.
Sold sold. Shipped and PayPal goods and services

2). 2016 peach seed jig bone clip point. It’s is pretty much new in tube, I have carried it a couple times in a slip and it’s pretty awesome shape.
Sold sold0 shipped and PayPal Goods and services

Last edited:

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member

1) sold 2017 cranberry saw cut rams foot blade. Like new in tube. I have carried it a couple time but in a sheath. Not really cut anything but maybe opened a package. It has one small scratch on the rams head side but u have to hold it in a certain light to see it other than that it’s great shape.
Sold sold sold

2). 2016 peach seed jig bone clip point. It’s is pretty much new in tube, I have carried it a couple times in a slip and it’s pretty awesome shape.
Sold sold shipped and PayPal Goods and services

Last edited: