• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD: Rare Vintage Microtech Socom D/A & Metalmark

c_morse

Gold Member
As usual, pieces enter my collection and others have to leave. Tonight we have a few between this and my other thread in Gadgets & Gear.

First off, a beautiful Microtech Socom D/A with tan chassis and black blade. These are highly desirable and from what I gather fairly rare. This piece is in excellent uncarried condition. Minor handling wear on the blade as pictured. Build date is 05/99. Comes with case, sleeve, and original literature. The case does have two small chips out of it, one on the hinge... so the two parts will come apart.

**There have been questions as to the clip placement and color of the handle. Mr. Marfione confirmed that the handle color is correct and factory offered... although as stated it is extremely rare. As for the clip placement, Mr. Marfione says they didn't do clip placement like this on these models. The person I purchased this from has a long history as a dealer with Microtech, and purchased this at Blade Show from Microtech. Further, as shown in the pictures, the clip holes around the pivot are as virgin as they come. I personally do not think that this was aftermarket modified, but unfortunately the owner of the company says it was. So at best, this is a contentious piece. After checking with a couple of prominent dealers... I feel I've priced this correctly with respect to the rarity of both the knife and this color variant. I found this all out this afternoon (March 18th) and am updating promptly as I'm not out to dupe any potential buyers. I have the screen shot with Mr. Marfione's confirmation that I can provide upon request, and I can provide any additional pictures as requested. Bottom line: YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS KNIFE!!!

Asking price on this one is exactly what I have into it plus shipping, which will put it at SOLD!!!

Second is a Microtech Metalmark. Raw aluminum handle and silver satin finish blade. This is 100% new and unused. Build date is 04/13. Comes with box, pouch, and original literature.

Asking price is SOLD!!!

Payment through PayPal either DISCREET Friends/Family option or Goods +3.5%.

PLEASE NO TRADES

Deal with confidence. I have tons of feedback on other forums that I can provide upon request. You will not be disappointed with my shipping or my description.

Please PM with any questions.

Last edited:
Back