• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

( Both Sold ) Thanks Guys !!

Here's a couple I have for sale today... Thanks for looking and all comments are appreciated...and no worries both are shaving sharp.. :D

Please post "I'll Take It" as this will be posted in other forums so first by time stamp gets it..
All knives are shipped USPS with Delivery Confirmation and within the US if you live outside the USA please add $5, overseas add $10.. All my knives come with a "FREE GIFT" nothing special but useful nonetheless.

*Creekster*
Specs/ Price $OLD
Steel: 5/32" 1095 57-58RC, Scandi Grind, Blade has been renaissance waxed
Size: OAL:8 3/4", Tip to Handle 4 1/8"
Handle/Pins: Natural Canvas, Black G10, White G10 with nat can pins and tube..
Weight: 6.93oz
Sheath: Tooled Leather Sheath

**My knives come with a 100% money back guarantee if for any reason you are not happy with the knife within the first 3 days you receive it, please return it unused in original packaging and I will refund 100% of your money.. We all have bought something on the net we thought would be a great product to only get it in hand and realize we don't like it, this resolves that.. I make knives to the best of my ability and describe them as so, I want you to be perfectly happy with my knives, every detail has been addressed and I promise you will be satisfied or your money back, I also guarantee the knife/materials for life while used for its intended purpose**

My photo skills are lacking bigtime, I couldn't get any good pics today for some reason...

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/thelastdaze/IMG_3521.jpg[/IM

This blade makes for a great edc...
*Lytle Creek*
Specs/ Price [B]$OLD[/B]
Steel: 1/8" 1095 57-58RC, Scandi Grind, Blade has been renaissance waxed
Size: OAL:7", Tip to Handle 3"
Handle/Pins: Blue G10 Liner with Black Linen Micarta and 5 micarta pins (same as above just cant see them)
Weight: 4.45oz
Sheath: Black Kydex sheath small tek lok compatible (not shown)

[IMG]http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/thelastdaze/IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

Last edited:
Back