Bow Legged Chopper

THIS KNIFE IS USELESS WITHOUT HANDLES!!! :D ;) :)

Nice work, Andy. Can't wait to see what you do for a handle on this monster.

The handle is going to be Natural Canvas over Black Canvas micarta.

Wow broski. That thing is looking pretty impressive. Can't wait to see it in real life.

Now that's what Rambo was trying to craft in the last movie:thumbup::D
Looks great:cool:

Any idea when this bad boy will be completed? If you can't tell, I'm eagerly awaiting additional pics. This beast is going to be awesome!

Heck, just looking at this thing makes me walk bow-legged!:D

So, how much extra for the CPM 3V?

One of my recurves is Zebrawood with a strip of Purpleheart running through it...I love this combo!!!!
Its Zebrawood on the back and belly with actionwood in the middle for strenght and performance, its a shooter and is very smooth!!!!
Don't look at the crappy grip tape I put on it, I've taken it off now.

FH2.jpg

Any idea when this bad boy will be completed? If you can't tell, I'm eagerly awaiting additional pics. This beast is going to be awesome!

I've got it heat treated. I'll try to take pics of that today. My 2 year old is sick, so I've been upstairs for two days now....

Heck, just looking at this thing makes me walk bow-legged!:D

So, how much extra for the CPM 3V?

I've never bought 3V. Neither have I ground it, and I hear its a bear. I'll have to complete one and guage how much time it takes and how many belts it eats before making a price. I'm trying to keep the 5160 version around $300. But its already eaten three belts, and that was before heat treat.

One of my recurves is Zebrawood with a strip of Purpleheart running through it...I love this combo!!!!
Its Zebrawood on the back and belly with actionwood in the middle for strenght and performance, its a shooter and is very smooth!!!!
Don't look at the crappy grip tape I put on it, I've taken it off now.

FH2.jpg

Gorgeous combo. Yes. I like the zebrawood too.

I've got it heat treated. I'll try to take pics of that today. My 2 year old is sick, so I've been upstairs for two days now....

I'm sorry to hear that your little one isn't feeling well. Hopefully she'll feel better soon. I'm already envisioning how badly I'm going to freak out the first time Bailey gets sick:eek:

Me either. I finished the two belt knife sized ones today, and they are sweet.

Back