Boy I feel like a noob

I don't think they'll honor, cause whats to stop someone from saying he wants 10-20 of the same knife during the next 'ganza? 'ganza's aren't that hard to score on. (Unlike GW's in the company store!)

You mean you would have payed me for all those questions you asked me?:foot: Dang it. I am such an idiot.

Hey I charge hundreds per hour to give advice on $100,000,000 international tax issues.

So say you give advice on $1,000 SHBMs and say I charge $350 an hour.

Do the math and… yes I would have paid you .35 cents per six minute answer.

see I'm a very fair guy:cool: :D

Hey I charge hundreds per hour to give advice on $100,000,000 international tax issues.

So say you give advice on $1,000 SHBMs and say I charge $350 an hour.

Do the math and… yes I would have paid you .35 cents per six minute answer.

see I'm a very fair guy:cool: :D

just because your advice is cheap doesn't mean mine has to be:D

Hey, you were the one that was quick to plate and lucky enough to snag one of the Mojo's. You are welcome to do with it what you will. There is nothing wrong with buying and selling knives. I fully understand the strong pull for new INFI. Sometimes you take whatever you can get, especially if you are able to get it direct without a mark up. I have bought a few pieces in the past that weren't quite my style but, they were INFI so I snagged what I could. I later turned around and sold these to acquire pieces I liked better. Sometimes I made a little profit and sometimes I took a hit. Right now, things are quiet at work and I don't have the expendable income to buy new pieces. I even sold a couple of my babies to pay towards bills/xmas presents. I have been around for every Ganzaa and for all GW releases at BCS. It would have been real easy for me to slap all of these on my credit cards and sell them for a mark-up to make some $$$ and pay for my INFI addiction. I personally choose not to. But hey, this is America and capitalism is one of the things I love about it. If someone really wants that piece, and is willing to pay whatever it takes, I'm happy for them. I have paid a good markup for blades I have wanted in the past and was happy to get it. I wish you luck with your sale. NO REGRETS!

just because your advice is cheap doesn't mean mine has to be:D

Well OK maybe I should charge $500 but I have been trying the "Busse Way of business" and going with a near 20% discount.

Also my products have stood up to all the abuse and testing that our government and other governments have been able to pile on them with their armies of agents.:cool: :p

Maybe I can get a desk at the Busse shop and call it "Busse Transfer Pricing Services":thumbup: Problem is I can't do it while drunk:eek:

Micky,

Here is my take on this.
If you bought the knife simply to flip it for a profit then shame on you.
If you bought the knife and have now decided that you don't like it why not pass along the savings that Boss HOG intended and sell it for say $700
To insure that the new buyer doesn't flip it for profit and really wants a collectable put stipulations on the sale.
Getting all your maoney back and a small amount extra for your trouble is fine but to mark a knife up over 50% within a week of receiving it just sets wrong with me.
I watch all sales and sellers and won't do business with profiteers.
It's just not the HOG way.

Now about you comment:
"If you can't beat them join them".
Show your HOG ways and take the high road.
Be better than them and the good deed you do now will pay off ten fold.

dave
Dave,
As I had stated in the origional post, only reason it is up there is I was buying 2 of everything 1 for myself, 1 for my brother. It turns out he has no desire to own any knives of quality. I threw this out to test the waters. A member from this board made an offer via email, I will probably sell to him as it was reasonable, but I wanted to give it a few days to see if anyone bites. I havn't decided what I will do with the other doubles, maby keep them maby trade for ones I am missing or just sell them.

You may decide not to deal with me from that 1 sale post and that is fine. I think if you ask around though you will find that I have been very fair when dealing with "HOGs and Piglets and Rats".

Dave,
As I had stated in the origional post, only reason it is up there is I was buying 2 of everything 1 for myself, 1 for my brother. It turns out he has no desire to own any knives of quality. I threw this out to test the waters. A member from this board made an offer via email, I will probably sell to him as it was reasonable, but I wanted to give it a few days to see if anyone bites. I havn't decided what I will do with the other doubles, maby keep them maby trade for ones I am missing or just sell them.

You may decide not to deal with me from that 1 sale post and that is fine. I think if you ask around though you will find that I have been very fair when dealing with "HOGs and Piglets and Rats".

Micky,

It's your knife and you are free to do with it as you like.
I was mearly giving my opinion.
I wish you all the best in your sale.

dave

Back