• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Brad Southard Sold

JonesE

Gold Member
Spyderco C156GPBN Brad Southard $175.00 PP G&S TYD Conus Only Sold

Condition: I am the original owner of this knife. I purchased it directly from Knife Center. It has been lightly used. I replaced the G10 scale and over travel stop when I originally received the knife with a carbon fiber scale and over travel stop. Due to the new scale being thinner than stock, I also replaced the lanyard tube with a shorter tube. I also swapped the factory clip for a machined titanium clip. Flipping action is smooth. There is no lock stick and lock up is 50% there are no blemishes or scratches on the blade. Knife has its factory edge. The spline of the knife has been reprofiled to prevent the web of your finger catching the tip. It is subtle but just wanted to make sure you were aware.

First “I’ll take it followed by a PM gets it. If you need additional photos please let me know.

Last edited:
Forgot to add that the knife will ship with the original scale, over travel stop, lanyard tube, and clip.

JonesE

Back