• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BradshawBlades 5160 CHOPPER!!

HEY GUYS GOT AN AWESOME CHOPPER FOR YA! SPRING CAMPIN IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! STRAP THIS ONE TO YOUR PACK OR ON A TEK LOK AND HEAD OUT INTO THE JUNGLE! URBAN OR RURAL! HAHA

BLADE STEEL- 5160
BLADE LENGTH-10 5/8"
THICKNESS- 1/4"
OAL-15.5"
RC-58-59
FULL FLAT GRIND BLENDED TO A CONVEX
HANDLE SCALES- BLACK AND GREY CONTOURED AND BEAD BLASTED G10 AWESOME TEXTURE!
LANYARD TUBE WITH LANYARD (NOT PICTURED)
1/4" TITANIUM PINS
KYDEX SHEATH- CAN BE WORN ON A LG TEK LOK HOLES SPACED ACCORDINGLY

ASKING PRICE- 255.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!! I USUALLY SHIP WITHIN 24 HRS UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. USPS PRIORITY WITH CONFIRMATION..

PAYPAL,CHECK,MO,CASH ACCEPTED

thank you guys so much for the support I have been getting lately really appreciated!!!

any questions please email me at bradshawblades@gmail.com

please check out my facebook page and "like" it to keep up to date on new things that are coming out of my new shop!!
https://www.facebook.com/bradshawblades2012?ref=hl

4-3-13 1.jpg4-3-13 2.jpg4-3-13 3.JPG4-3-13 4.jpg

Thanks man! And yea all knife laws are extremely retarded haha thats why I observe NONE of them!

Well it is a high carbon but in my experiences high polishing eliminates alot of the issue. Most my high carbons i usually gun blue or black oxide the blades to help with keeping it low maintainance

That's why I chose to live in the land of the free, instead of the Nazi empire(M-pyre).
Half the guys in the grocery store are wearing 9mm or machetes. It's normal !

Knife laws ???
That's why I chose to live in the land of the free, instead of the Nazi empire(M-pyre).
Half the guys in the grocery store are wearing 9mm or machetes. It's normal !

Back