Brand you have bought the most?

Most definitly CRK’s for me. Gotta love a great brand. :)

It's a close race between Spyderco, Buck and Kabar (thanks to Ethan Becker).

I think Spyderco wins, but I'm not going to go count right now, haha

Bob Dozier for me too. My spending has included traditionals and Spyderco lately (thanks BF!) but I've spent the past 30 years chasing after Bob and Daniel's work.

I honestly am not sure if we are counting knives bought and sold ... if we are going by what I currently have ... it's kind of funny I had never given it a thought before this thread ...

to top the list surprised me are Hinderers ... and after that I have the exact same number of CPKs and CRKs and ZTs and SAKs and Spydercos ... and Beckers ...

Opinel and Victorinox. I have 5 Opinels (No. 7 through 12) and 5 Swiss Army Knives of various models (including a vintage Waiter I quite like). I do plan on a few more Spydercos, Kizer, Manly and TRM models. I only have one of each of those and they're lonely.

Recently, probably more Manly and a few Bucks.

Last edited:
Buck--mainly because its real easy to pick up a new toy for $20 to $30

Have a lot of Victorinox--adds up quick when you get all the colors---but haven't bought a new one in a long time---maybe 9-10 years ago

Benchmade gets most of my money these days---have quite a few but its been a year since the last one but have been looking to get a new one here recently.

Back