• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Breitling Avenger II GMT (Final Price Drop)

Up for sale today I have a gently worn Breitling Avenger II GMT. The watch is in great condition with the usual marks to the back of the watch near the lugs from strap changes. The sapphire crystal is clean with no scratches. The watch functions flawlessly and has been worn sparingly as I have accumulated too many watches over the past year. The watch will come with the grey quick-release Barton Band, the original black Breitling leather band that it came on and a brown Barton Bands rubber band. I'm not looking for any trades on this one but cash offers will be entertained. Price is $2,050 and that includes shipping and PayPal Fees. Please save the thread for I'll take it only and PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for taking a look.Breitling 1.jpg Breitling 2.jpg Breitling 3.jpg Breitling 4.jpg Breitling 5.jpg Breitling 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back