Brent Cramer Knives

Well Elliot...... no two bladers yet! Here's what Corey was referring to though, It's a CPM 154 cm 3.75" LC shadow pattern in stabilized Moose with red liners.

attachment.php

my fav so far :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

falah

Fine workmanship on the knives, Brent. The "Disciples of Wilfred" are spreading the joy ;)

Another stunning LC, Brent.
I do believe that this is the first folder I've ever seen with red liners. Are they purely cosmetic or do they help prevent the moose scales from "moving"?

Never seen Moose(Elk to us Euros...)antler done in shadow, astonishing effect on that pattern! The coloured liners set it off really well too. I'd like to have that!

Thanks guys!

Colin, The Moose Palm was stabilized by WSSI and is very stable so I don't thinks it's going anywhere. It also takes a nice sheen. The liners were Corey's idea. It's the first folder I've put them on, but I have used them on other fixed blades with good results. The red just seems to aesthetically give the knife that "North woods" feel that Corey wanted to achieve.

Another stunning LC, Brent.
I do believe that this is the first folder I've ever seen with red liners. Are they purely cosmetic or do they help prevent the moose scales from "moving"?

Last edited:
Here's a 4.5" Back Pocket style folder with a Saddle Horn Clip..... I'm calling it a Saddle Back!

The blade is cpm 154 and it's wrapped in some very nice stag.

Let me know what you think.

This is Sold!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Saddle Back 1 050w.jpg
    Saddle Back 1 050w.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 448
  • Saddle Back 1 021w.jpg
    Saddle Back 1 021w.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Saddle Back 1 039w.jpg
    Saddle Back 1 039w.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Saddle Back 1 033w.jpg
    Saddle Back 1 033w.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Saddle Back 1 026w.jpg
    Saddle Back 1 026w.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 85
Great job Mr. Cramer! I Love this one! We may have to talk about changing my order when my name comes up!

Great looking knife, Brent. That blade looks more like a sabre ground blade.

Last edited:
Yeah, I put my nail nick in low and too far back and it kind of threw everything off..... I kinda like it though. :)

I kinda like it as well ;) - it's looking great! :thumbup:
Could you please save a piece of that nice stag until... :)

Best, Peter

I really like what's coming out of your shop, Brent :thumbup::thumbup:
(must be kinda fun coming up with new names for your knives :D)

Yeah, I put my nail nick in low and too far back and it kind of threw everything off..... I kinda like it though. :)

Kinda like it...uh...YEAH! :D :thumbup:

Thanks for all the encouragement..... I've been showing this Saddle-Back off all morning. Lots of chicken-eye'n & coon finger'n going on along with the turkey eat'n.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Great lookin' knife Mr. Cramer!

Back