• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brian Davis Camp & skinning

Brian Davis Camp & skinning

ATS 34
416 SS pins
Bolsters Green G10
Scales My custom black micarta
Overall 7 1/2"
Blade 3''
It will come with a top quality leather sheath

$200.00 shipped Price Drop $125.00
Thanks for the looks and any comments are welcome

Thanks
Brian Davis​
009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

019.jpg

Last edited:
Can some one tell me what is wrong with My Knives Please?
I want to make Knives that will sell and I have marked the ones I have on here down so That I'm not making much on them.

Thanks Brian Davis

I like these Brian, just be patient and they will sell. They look well made.

It looks like a fine knife to me. I dont have a need for a knife of that size, but the right person will come along. Maybe posting a pic with the sheath will help.

Couple things...
Always show the knife with a sheath. I have tried to sell a knife without a sheath so I could determine if the buyer wanted right or left handed sheath, but havent had much luck. People just want to see what they are paying for. Secondly, work on photography. My pictures are still not where they should be, but I make an effort to capture as many details and eliminate as many hot spots as I can. The whole process of posting a knife usually takes me around an hour, including taking the pics, resizing, cropping, adjusting light, and posting. Dont rush.

I agree about the sheath , when looking to buy I want to see a "package" , there are knives for sale with no sheath that are great looking knives but I will pass them by , for me I want a nice looking sheath ----------- just me

Black backgrounds hide the knife. The blade is mirror polished, but it only reflects the black of the background and blends in. Or it reflects the flash and loses all detail. The handle is black micarta so it blends in too. Take pictures in diffuse natural lighting. Outside on a sunny day under a light colored canopy or on a bright, but cloudy, day. You could also look into making an inexpensive light box for your photography. Use a light background and turn off the flash. It is the picture that sells the knife, not what you type.

If you mention the hardness rating it could he helpful. People like to know that the blade has good heat treat.

Guess I'm the right guy. Definitely don't get discouraged, your stuff looks really nice.

Please send me your paypal info. Thanks
jmott at unlv . nevada . edu

Paymen sent from Jerkeejoe @ yahoo . com

I look forward to receiving it. Thanks.

Joe

Back