BRING BACK THE BIRD DOG LE

Anyone else with me on this?? Bring back the Bird dog LE in time for hunting season or at least something of similar size and design with the textured res-c handle, bonus points if tan, black and orange are all handle opions and it’s satin or BIG finish.

byeX17V.jpg

Didn't even know these existed. I'd love one, it would be a perfect game processing knife. In elmax!

That would be an awesome bird knife. I'll be down for one too! Make it INFI with BIG DC, keep the same specs, and I just might order 2 or 3!
(though I wouldn't mind just a tad less curve on the belly.)

Man, those prices!! I'll bet we never see prices like that again.
I was thinking the same thing. 5 1/2 years after it was introduced, I paid 3X the original price for a WDLE (although it did include a nice leather sheath).

I have not done much with Busse 154CM steel, but I have an old Benchmade folder with ATS34 steel (same as 154CM) and it took a great edge and held it for a long time. Maybe Jerry should use more 154CM with Res C, and keep the prices more affordable.

Hell, yeah....

INFI Wiener Dog.

Had one in 154CM and regret selling it. I would prefer a black or Muddy(?) grip as opposed to gray/grey/grrrr...eh.

:thumbsup:

Ya man, doing another run of bird dogs, same price, I'd be in for at least 3-5+. In that price range where can gift out like candy too so buy in bulk. Would really like to see a new sykco release before hunting season as well.

Wow...those initial prices were amazing...:thumbsup:

Dan posted a thread a bit ago on the scrapyard forum asking about which models should come back and the Weiner Dog got a lot votes

Wow...those initial prices were amazing...:thumbsup:

Dan posted a thread a bit ago on the scrapyard forum asking about which models should come back and the Weiner Dog got a lot votes

I’d be just as excited about the wiener dog

I don't do a lot of game processing, but do cook a lot and do break down whole primals, and that wiener dog would replace every paring knife I've ever used!!!

Back