Bring on a DEATH CHAT!!!

What's everyone drinking tonight? Sipping some Glenfiddich right now but, my sister got me some Don Julio Anejo as a belated Christmas present today that I think I might dip into next. Then for snacks, got a bunch of candy bars filled with Remy Martin or Pear Brandy that they were giving away where Ms.Carla works :D Doing some celebrating tonight. Finally took the plunge and signed up to go back to college...GULP :eek: Guess this is farewell to any spare cash I did have and bye bye free time :(

IMG_0213.jpg

I wish I could afford some scotch, right now. I'm drooling just looking at that picture. :)

And friggin sweet badger pants!! :thumbup:

Coffee :D

PS. aaronjayl, congrats on the college thing!! :thumbup:

Coffee? In this forum on a Saturday night??? That's downright blasphemous :eek: Thanks for the congrats. Honestly though, I'm kinda scared shitless :eek:

I wish I could afford some scotch, right now. I'm drooling just looking at that picture. :)

And friggin sweet badger pants!! :thumbup:

Come on over Troy. This bottle only has a small dent so far. I'd gladly share :D Gotta thank vtw again for the pants. Was torn between whether I liked my BM-E or my BA-E more. This sheath tipped the scales...LOL BA-E has barely left my side since...LOL

Come on over Troy. This bottle only has a small dent so far. I'd gladly share :D Gotta thank vtw again for the pants. Was torn between whether I liked my BM-E or my BA-E more. This sheath tipped the scales...LOL BA-E has barely left my side since...LOL

Free scotch!!! :eek: :eek: I'M ON MY WAY!!!! :thumbup:

I'll return the favor when you're the one in school and I'm loaded with the good stuff. :D

Did I mention we got cake too Troy? Ms.Carla's B-Day was yesterday. Mmmmm, chocolate mocha fudge cake :eek:

Oh, now you're just bein MEAN! :grumpy:

My powers are worthless against scotch and cake, but I'm on my way. :D

superat.jpg

Coffee? In this forum on a Saturday night??? That's downright blasphemous :eek: Thanks for the congrats. Honestly though, I'm kinda scared shitless :eek:

Let's just say coffee and... *blank* LOL Did drink a bigazz bottle of Mr. Spike's home brewed BUSSE BEER or whatever it's called last night in celebration ..."Hated By Many, Loved By Few" ...Respected by all! The part in the quote marks was printed on the bottlecap. LOL Tasty! ...But I'm a fan of coffee... a java junkie, LOL, and usually have a mug of it nearby. :D

Let's just say coffee and... *blank* LOL Did drink a bigazz bottle of Mr. Spike's home brewed BUSSE BEER or whatever it's called last night in celebration ..."Hated By Many, Loved By Few" ...Respected by all! The part in the quote marks was printed on the bottlecap. LOL Tasty! ...But I'm a fan of coffee... a java junkie, LOL, and usually have a mug of it nearby.

LOL... That would explain a lot about your posting...LOL I'm becoming more of a coffee person as of late myself. Ms.Carla brought home some Chocolate Raspberry coffee the other day that kicked arse:eek:

I was tryin to be nice :( Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? :confused:

No. It just suddenly became clear to me exactly how far away I am from having free scotch and cake. :D

Mmmmm.....precious scotch and cake.
drool.gif

Alright, enough of these fandangle GPS thingies then. Back to the trusty compass and a topo...LOL

My first experience with a GPS, the thing had me circling Tucson Intl. airport, but wouldn't show me the way in. LOL I had to shut it off and hunt for signs... LOL

No. It just suddenly became clear to me exactly how far away I am from having free scotch and cake. :D

Mmmmm.....precious scotch and cake.
drool.gif

I decided to pass on the cake. Went with the Pear Brandy chocolate
drool.gif
Goes great with the scotch :thumbup:

My first experience with a GPS, the thing had me circling Tucson Intl. airport, but wouldn't show me the way in. LOL I had to shut it off and hunt for signs... LOL

My first time I got myself completely lost in the woods. I set my waypoint for where I parked and wandered off trail into some new woods I hadn't really been into yet. Didn't realize for some time that they drop signal in heavy tree canopy...DOH :grumpy:

I decided to pass on the cake. Went with the Pear Brandy chocolate
drool.gif
Goes great with the scotch :thumbup:

I can't say I agree with your decision, bro, but I'm a half a world away. ;)

Take pics, I'm not done being jealous, yet. :D

Back