Bring out your SHBM! Bring out your SHBM!

I just read this thread from the last page to the first. It was funny for a bit, but then Skunk left and it got all serious.

Also... one already posted, and another possibly already posted. :D

nightday01.jpg

nightday02.jpg

adams03.jpg

skunk!!!! is that really you? or did someone hack your BF id?

Welcome Back! where ya been? We missed your unique sense of humor.
I agree! It's good to see both idahoskunk and Cobalt hanging around here again. I first joined BF in early 2002 (original user name was "gk4ever"), and I have seen a lot of people come and go. Welcome back guys! I might even post some photos of my SHBMs to celebrate the occasion! ;):D

Yes, well, apparently your Mistresses just won't stay with you. It's hard to understand, as it looks like you treat them properly.

It was me. I used to have a problem with commitment. :(

I was always on the lookout for "the one" when what I really needed was all of them.

All you need is two. For for using and one for backup. These will last longer than anything else. even you...

360j,
Is that an apprentice Mean Street? The DCBB, no Talon or pommel holes one.
Pete

This thread is great. I remember meeting Jerry Busse at a chance encounter at a local gun shop with his father in law I think. He described the Mistress to me as he was just finishing up designing it and told me to be on the lookout. Newly married, newly employed, that was crazy money for a knife back then. Wish I had bought one now to complete the story (and chop stuff of course.) If only I knew then what I know now.........

Yep, I like em too....
I'm missing a smooth bolt SHBM but here are few variations..

Busse-group-shbm-1.jpg

I like the snakeskin one! :thumbup:

That's the one--LE #350 if I recall correctly. :D :thumbup:

I was always impressed with how fine the asym edge was ground on that knife-- a very sweet blade indeed.

Back