• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

broke 1000

damn i gotta give stuff away free more often...........this is the most replies i have ever got to a post here:D:D:D

andrew

good guess great lakes, but not even close, though there's a bunch of them rail roaders in the family.......:p

A Blacksmith ;-)) Thanks for the chance. Great necker.

Regards
Robin

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

this is some funny stuff,

will levitte, the ninja stuff had me cracking up, this post was a bad idea, (keeping me outta the shop) j/k.........andrew

btw you are all incorrect so far, honestly nobody even close

Worked for the US Postal Service (Mailman/Letter Carrier)?

dooh.... looks like Greyeagle guessed this one first in post #9... I am going to change mine to POLICEMAN

Last edited:
Accountant?

Patiently waiting for my knife...(The one I paid for, but you can through this one in too :-D)

thanks for the contest, I am going to take my own career one step farther in this guess. I work as a garden sales associate at Lowe's. So I'm going to say landscape engineer/professional gardener /arborist.type of thing.obviously not exactly sure where I'm going to end up.kind of broad but a longshot so I hope that's okay.

Back