• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

broke 1000

btw business was started by my grandfather who was a police sgt., and in spare time filed keys buy hand in basement for locals, over probably 60yrs later it's still open daily, though my grandad and father passed on a goob bit ago, and an uncle runs the place. called "Takach Locksmith"....case any of ya'll wanna verify this....lol

andrew

As much as I wanted it, you deserve it. I wouldn't have come up with the answer on my own if you didn't drag that last clue out. Enjoy!

Thank you.:)
It certainly makes a rather broke Christmas much brighter.:thumbup:

ok now all 100 + people that replied......rush out and get your self your own takach forge knife!!!!!!! LOL

thanks
andrew

School teacher

shoot, too late, this is what happens when I log off and go out side to take the boy sledding

btw the logic behind the clue if not obvious now was "lock" lock blade, and "smith" bladesmith

andrew

I'm sorry to see I missed this completely I'd be happy to purchase a takach forge knife for the same price as this one. My 2 little ones have made sure that's how much I have left. It doesn't cost anything to say Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry to see I missed this completely I'd be happy to purchase a takach forge knife for the same price as this one. My 2 little ones have made sure that's how much I have left. It doesn't cost anything to say Merry Christmas.

while it maybe a low price piece it cost me about 4 hrs+ shop time watching the thread off and on all day......so thats about .......hmmm:D

pm you payment info ...................... just kidden

merry christmas to you as well
andrew

ps i know the 6 i got left me with :eek::eek::eek:nightmares just to think of it!

This is my first guess LOCKSMITH .:D
CRAP AM I TOO LATE?:confused:
I had it right from the start I just type slow. It's not fair I say FOUL!!!!:D

NOOOOOOOOOO I won dangit... he was a Ninja in the CIA but couldn't tell you.... his cover was as a keycutter and locksmith.... sheesh :(

Thanks Andrew, was a lot of fun just being goofy.

seriously does anyone every read prior responses or do they see free and just:eek::eek::eek: start sputtering stuff :p

will,
once again your cracking me up, i thought you was going to go into how you knew him and the cia job was a big secret maybe even how you swore to him to watch over me and thats how we came to meet here on the forum.

andrew

Back