Broken skull, how do ya'll like em?

I've been wanting some XHP in the collection and to get a Cold Steel back in the collection as well.

The Broken Skull always seemed kind of dumb to me. The Recon 1 is a great knife but it's more tactical than I need and I recently read that the Broken Skull was a lighter weight Recon 1 in many aspects. Reviews seem to be good and the price/steel was right.

I've been wanting some XHP in the collection and to get a Cold Steel back in the collection as well.

The Broken Skull always seemed kind of dumb to me. The Recon 1 is a great knife but it's more tactical than I need and I recently read that the Broken Skull was a lighter weight Recon 1 in many aspects. Reviews seem to be good and the price/steel was right.
Do you have one yet? I can only speak for the XHP versions, but for the price they were going for, they were an outstanding deal. Almost like an endura, but with better steel, blade geometry, and better lock. Great cutters and easy to sharpen.

It’s only fault is the name as far as I’m concerned. The clip could be better, but is easily adjusted or replaced. I bought a few in case I want to strip the coating and etches on them later.

Do you have one yet? I can only speak for the XHP versions, but for the price they were going for, they were an outstanding deal. Almost like an endura, but with better steel, blade geometry, and better lock. Great cutters and easy to sharpen.

It’s only fault is the name as far as I’m concerned. The clip could be better, but is easily adjusted or replaced. I bought a few in case I want to strip the coating and etches on them later.

I just put in the order today. If they ship today I'm hoping that it would be here by Saturday.

Unfortunate about the name and the billboarding. Love the knife though.

If anyone's interested have a look at my orange broken skull that I sand blasted the DLC off... excellent knife,cheeeseball logo!

it's on "what's your cold steel edc today" post 382 I think... bad pic but gives you an idea....

Got the Broken Skull in today. Excellent design (other than the logo/bill board) and value. Really glad I picked this one up.

Ever since these came out people have commented about the logo but I guess I don't see why it's so hard to paint over it with a black sharpie or model paint? Seems to me like a quick, simple solution ✌️

Back