• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bruce Bingenheimer Chiron flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me to have to sell this knife, and I may end up regretting it. But here it is...

I am selling my Chiron flipper that was made by the late great Bruce "Bing" Bingenheimer in 2017. As far as I know, he only made a couple of knives with this type of steel.

S35vn stainlesss steel with a satin finish.
Zirc bolsters with orange peel texture.
Amber stag scales.
Comes with a protective zipper case.

Condition is like new. I've carried it a few times and have cut only paper and string with it. It has never been sharpened.

I'm asking $SOLD USD shipped in Canada and the US. I am shipping from Canada, so any customs fees are the buyer's responsibility. I will accept Paypal or EMT.

First to say they will take it here, will get the knife. I reserve the right to refuse a sale.

Now for the pictures.

qHyd2kw.jpg

kRe9Xbj.jpg

jFBe0Ti.jpg

FZ608tL.jpg

gEq9fmo.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sad I missed this Bruce was an amazing guy and I had seen him a month or two before his passing with his daughter and he seemed really happy and the last thing I told him was that I would one day get one of his knives in my collection. Please let me know if you have anymore of his knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back