Bruce Bumps Newest Folder (pic) Not for the faint at heart

Bruce Bump has done it again.He has created a Master Piece that is just to Awesome.Here is a picture of it and a Dagger he also has created.I will let him tell all the info on them..Let him know what you guys think please.
BB1.jpg

Thats better,I will add a second picture now..

pelletfolderpistolanddamascusfolder.jpg

Damn....I don't know which one I like the best:eek: You must be going nuts fitting all those triggers Bruce:D As much as I like your folders what I'm really waiting for is a Howdah pistol without a blade and a matching era dagger. Nice job!!!!

What a great close-up shot! Thanks for posting it Bruce.

Peter I made 2 triggers and am making another hammer as we speak. You can see the botched hammer with that "bigger than life shot". I have it all apart again and will send all the parts out for bluing except the trigger which will be gold plated and the hammer (2nd one) which is damascus. Blade and all 5 bolsters are 1084/15n20
all three liners are .060" titanium
trigger: o-1
Hammer: 1084/15n20 damascus
spacers: mild steel
.22 cal barrel: cut down and octagoned (from old sears rifle)
percussion cap, black powder
Shoots anything .220" I like .22 cal pellets
front sight: brass
rear sight: steel
handle: pre-ban elephant ivory
trigger spring: coil type
hammer spring: 1084
engraving: Tom Moro
there is a ram rod that slides in/out under the barrel

The dagger is a couple years old. River-run damascus 1095/pure nickel
turned damascus guard
wedding ring ferrels
fluted bone handle w/nickel silver wire
Hope you all like them

Beautiful work Bruce, really nice, I mean that is awesome.:cool:

Bruce E. I didn't know you could post a pic so big that it would be in shop talk and the gallery at the same time. :D :D

Bill

Man I don't know what is up with the picture...I scanned the regular sized print that Bruce B. sent me so I could put it on his web site.When I posted it there it was really big,Then when I linked it to this post it gained in size again.I definately don't know what I did.But the picture is clear and you can see the details better on the folder so I guess I will leave it alone for now.
Bruce

Amazing work Bruce. I'm not sure how you could make it more complicated, but I'm sure you will figure out a way.

Bruce that is absolutely beautiful! It makes me feel good just to look at it. Thanks for sharing, that is so far beyond the pale it makes me pleased go be going down this path too, who knows what will come next? Keep it up Bruce, this is great for everyone.

Bruce E, scanners often do their thing at very high resolution; you can someday reduce the size of this image in PSP by going Image Size 50 Percent or something.

Dave

Thanks Gary for the picture shrinking and sending to me.Now the web page even loads faster.I went and shrunk the other pictures down for the site.I haven't had this happen before and now am curious of what I did to make it blow up so big.
Bruce

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. I dont know why more people dont make these gun/folders, they are fun and challenging. I really like to make almost every piece of it 2 or 3 times before it fits.

Back