• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BT -- Bagua Hunter

Burchtree

KnifeMaker & Moderator
9 1/2 inch 0AL with a 4 1/2 inch blade of 1095. Handle is Bocote with 416 Stainless steel guard and stainless tubing. It will come with either a leather pouch sheath, or a kydex -- whichever the buyer decides on. The blade is sterile, but can be marked for free if the buyer wants. Money Order or Paypal accepted. Price: $180. Add $7 for shipping inside CONUS. International purchases are fine, but buyer must pay for shipping after the cost is determined. Thanks for looking! Interesting trades are welcome.

Note: I will be away from me e-mail after 5 CST today. If you have an offer, either PM me, or I will get back to you monday.

attachment.php

Here's a poor picture of the "seam" I tried to take late last night -- bad lighting, bad photographer! :D If more pictures are needed post a request here, and I'll take some better pics this weekend.

attachment.php

I got a little antsy and went ahead and made a leather sheath --

attachment.php

Since nobody has expressed any interest (hurtin' my self esteem here. :D ), and since I've got a grinder to feed, :D how about I drop it to $160.

Beautiful Knife If I didn't have 3 Custom knives already on order I would snap it up.:)

BurchTree, that is one NICE knife. Love it's lines and High Mirror polish. Way cool. The blade shape looks really usefull.:) Man, I wish I wasn't almost broke.

Burchtree, I guess I can not use PM ::confused: . I will try to E-mail you. If that does not work, E-mail me
Thanks

sounds good, I checked, but didn't see a PM.

:) :) :) I got home and saw on the table a box. In it was the Baqua hunter. I just need to say a couple things.
a. I love it
b. It looks better in person than in the pictures
c. It is sharp enough to shave with, I know, I tried and have the band-aid to prove it.
and d. It is the first custom knife I have bought and I could not be happier. this knife will be with me hunting this year. I will also be watching this site for more burchtree made knives.
it was a pleasure doing business with you

Thanks.

Thank you very much. I just came back from a rainy canoe trip, a rainy dove hunt with no doves, and that post just made my day! :D

Back