• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BT4 and BT4 Recurve 3V Utility Knives

Yes your right I hope everything is OK!

Thanks for the concern guys! I have been quite busy and away from the shop lately because I am trying out a new job. I will be getting back into my regular job in the next or so and hope to do some grinding again.

The recurve blanks are just sitting around ready to be ground.

Thanks for the concern guys! I have been quite busy and away from the shop lately because I am trying out a new job. I will be getting back into my regular job in the next or so and hope to do some grinding again.

The recurve blanks are just sitting around ready to be ground.

We are behind you.................Now get to work!

You going to Blade in Atlanta this year? Im looking forward to it. Im hoping to score some new knives by some new makers.

Carto-----no such thing as too many.

Ban,

How is the family and the new tricycle motor doing. Hope all is well. Now on to the meat of post How are you doing on the BT4 recurves?

Watching waiting wondering still have the cash set aside.

Thanks
Nacinator

First of all I need to apologize for taking so long on this project. Life has taken a big turn on me. Due to my current economic and job situation...I have other priorities that I need to tend to in order to make ends meets.

Since I did not take any deposits people can cancel their order at anytime. For those still willing to wait....I will get to them as time allows.

First of all I need to apologize for taking so long on this project. Life has taken a big turn on me. Due to my current economic and job situation...I have other priorities that I need to tend to in order to make ends meets.

Since I did not take any deposits people can cancel their order at anytime. For those still willing to wait....I will get to them as time allows.

Thank you for posting this.

I hope those other priorities work out for you ... I'm certainly not upset in any way.

It's good to hear from you again. I wish you well.:thumbup:

No rush on my end. As I've told you I've had similar problems so I can relate. Just keep taking care of what's important and know that we're all behind you. There will always be time for steel and forums down the road.

Thanks for the post Ban. Life has a way of taking turns but It also usually turns back around for good people and you are certainly that. Take care.

No worries, as much as I look forward to it, priorities are priorities. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Thanks for the update and I hope everything works out for you. I'm in no hurry.

Thanks for the post Ban. No rush let me know when you start making the recurves. I still want one and your knives are worth the wait. I hope your old or new job is going well.

Thanks
Nacinator

Thanks for the post Ban. Life has a way of taking turns but It also usually turns back around for good people and you are certainly that. Take care.

ditto!

and when your ready.....I'll take two:)

Best to you brother:thumbup:

Ban, I see these posts go back some time. You're blades look very well done. I guess I didn't look hard enough, but, what is your price for these pieces?

Is it possible to get on the list for recurve? I understand your priorities and appreciate circumstances. I'll wait with everyone else for this one!

David

Thanks for the support folks. I will not be taking on any new orders at this time. For those on the list on page 5 or 6 please contact if you still want to wait. This way I can just focus on the few knives then move on.

Last edited:
Back