BT7 Recurve Anyone?

That's nice looking Ban, looking forward to seeing the finish product!!!

Yeah it looks great like it is. You know the swedge I was thinking it might look interesting is the old fashion swedge across the center of the top of the center peak of the blade kind of like an old Mabels or something like that. I love the one you put on it I just think it would be an interesting look with the recurve.

I can't quite picture the swedge you are talking about. Do you happen to have a pic?

I'm going to figure how to post pics from my I Phone and Photo Bucket if it's the last thing I do. I don't have a pic but I will find one. Did you ever finish this one yet?

I'm going to figure how to post pics from my I Phone and Photo Bucket if it's the last thing I do. I don't have a pic but I will find one. Did you ever finish this one yet?

I tried photobucket with my Droid and it didn't work too well for me. I now use the flickr application on my Droid and it works ok.

It is still sitting around at the shop. Been busy with my day job recently so I have very little grind time during the day.

Thanks guys. It is basically a spinoff of the original BT6. There are a few permutations of this design from 6-9 inches. The original BT6 was a whole lot more simple because I only had a Grizzly grinder and no KMG with small wheel attachment.

Ready for handles.

5393790197_8f93d8913d_b.jpg

5394388828_326dc3a680_b.jpg

Another great looking one so far!

I am constantly amazed at your finishes. I have to say it, your frosted Satin is amazing to look at!

I don't think there is another finish, user or other wise, that I like the look of better than your frosted satin!

Back