• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCK #105~USA~Red Wood scales~Brass guard & pommel & sheath~Mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Germs,

FINAL REDUCTION. See below..

This #105 is UNUSED & Mint and produced 2001 with a Cherry Red Wood type handle and is tang stamped in (3) lines:

BUCK {over} 105 {over} U.S.A. (See Bottom Photo)

2qcmger.jpg

29msnqo.jpg

i2khp3.jpg

axd63o.jpg

Blade measures nearly 5 inches with a total overall measurement of 9+ inches total from tip to pommel.

Total WAS: $79. NOW: 64. via PayPal(I EAT THE FEES) or USPS Money Order and I'll ship her to anywhere(I EAT THE SHIPPING FEES TOO) in the 50 U.S. states via USPS 1st Class w/Delivery-Tacking Confirmation.

Anyone with any questions, please just ask.

First one that posts here, "I'll Take It" and then emails me through the BF.com email system to make payment arrangements will get it.

Best,
Anthony

Last edited:
.. To a Total Cost of $64. Includes shipping and PP fees and shipped fast to you anywhere in the U.S.A.

See above at my 1st post for details.

Thanks

Last edited:
What is the date stamp on the blade?

No date anywhere on the blade that I can see?.. I'll snap a clear and close up picture of the tang stamp and then perhaps I can get a date from some knowledgeable member familiar with Buck Knife Tang Stamps?!.

Stand by for the photo to come very shortly..

Here we go..

axd63o.jpg

Excellent. Much Obliged for the Tang Stamp Date Code document here Wofldog!. :thumbup:

I reckon she was produced in 2001 according to you document.

Thanks Again for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back