• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 110 AG, 110 BP, 110 Custom

I am thinning out the herd, and need to sell some knives. These are new, and in good condition. Up for sale is a Buck 110 Alaskan Guide from Cabelas, a 110 BP from Bass Pro, and a custom 110. This one was one of those 154cm web-specials buck had a year or so ago, and it has amber stag scales on it. I will try and load pictures later or maybe I can text you them if you are interested. paypal only please.

For the 110 AG i am asking $75 SOLD
For the 110 BP I am asking $ 75/ lowered to $70
For hte custom I am asking $150. SOLD

Last edited:
Seriously interested in the 110 AG, but would like to see pics before buying.

I live in the middle of nowhere (quite literally - 50 miles to the nearest stoplight) and don't have cell service, so can't receive text pics. Could you please post, PM, or email pics to me? Are box and paperwork included? Thanks!

Last edited:
Ivan someone already contacted me about the custom, if that falls through, I will give you first dibs. For the other two guys, I just got home from work, let me get the camera out and see if I can post pics here shortly. And old for the 110 bl is the edition made for bass pro with rosewood handles and the grey coated cpm-154 blade.

Ivan someone already contacted me about the custom, if that falls through, I will give you first dibs. For the other two guys, I just got home from work, let me get the camera out and see if I can post pics here shortly. And old for the 110 bl is the edition made for bass pro with rosewood handles and the grey coated cpm-154 blade.

Cool. If it looks as I suspect it will, then you can consider the 110AG sold. I assume it is the black titanium-nitride coated S30V blade, right?

Ok guys, thanks for the quick replies today, and the interest in the knives.

Old ford, on the 110Bp, that is just a smudge drying on the back of the blade, I just cleaned the knives.

I have not carried or used any of these knives. I bought them "new" and not carried from that auction site we all know of. so far as I know they are new or like new. here are a couple of pics of each.

Attachments

• _MG_0043.jpg
    _MG_0043.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 90
  • _MG_0044.jpg
    _MG_0044.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 83
  • _MG_0045.jpg
    _MG_0045.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 94
  • _MG_0046.jpg
    _MG_0046.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 86
  • _MG_0047.jpg
    _MG_0047.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 77
Ok, The alaskan guide 110 and custom stag 110 are sold. thanks again.

Last edited:
Money recieved, I will send the knives out tomorrow, priority mail most likely. Thanks guys.

Ford, I believe the BP 110 was made in 2010, pretty sure. I think they stopped making them a year or two ago.

Back