• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 124 NIBox ,, redwood grip / brown leather sheath / Dead Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up another one willing to part with ,for my camp build fund.
A [dead mint ] tough words mint, Knife and sheath unreal dead mint , no scrapes hits scuffs,box str.couple very light kink, and some lt. color marrs see photo .Also 1 pic. shows smudges, blades very clean, I do not like touching them..
Would be a tough lot to match in condition..Sad selling but no real need for as many that I have here...Up side down u dated. The pics tell you Buck guys what you want to know. Calling it as I see it [ $SOLD To Lance //hohenstreetroa Delived in USA ] INSURED,,with confirmation number ,will be boxed good , sent same day paid or am next day..Now you members outside the U.S.
You pay the shipping cost to your country and be able to receive,[[ pay insurance]] ..I will mail it for the post office charge , which they call not me..Ship it any way you like..Payment in full then will e mail shipping costs after alls paid and happy it mails.. Never sold on here out of U.S. but if it can work will continue..You should be included.
Please be a member in good standing...
PPAL PREFERRED [GIFT OPTION OR PAY THE FEES] Also [ONLY] United States Poste Office Money Orders ,,No others,,western union ok will need to pass P.O. SCAN Test..
All post office and western union are scanned for fakes ,,Before Mailings.
When selling something ,,I say mark threads is first in line [I will take it] I would like an e mail also , I check them more daily..
Thanks.View attachment 251323View attachment 251324View attachment 251328View attachment 251329View attachment 251330

Last edited:
Looks like this is delivered .1 /13 /12 and alls good .....Thanks again Blade Forums and Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back