1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Buck 192 Brass/Walnut Brand New - $65 (pics added)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by m.and, Jun 4, 2019.

1. m.and

m.and Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Up for sale is a brand new Buck 192 Vanguard in the brass/ walnut Dymondwood configuration from 2017. It comes with the sheath, warranty card and box. I’ll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Price: $65 $60 SOLD which includes US-50 shipping and PayPal fees. I am not interested in trades or international sales. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
    Matthew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  2. zakjak221

zakjak221 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Pics?
    Tried to send pm,get error?

3. m.and

Jul 8, 2009
    I cleared out some space in my inbox. I’ll post some pics as soon as I get to work in about half an hour.

4. m.and

Jul 8, 2009
    Pics added.

5. m.and

Jul 8, 2009
    How about $60?

6. Fishhawk357

Fishhawk357

Mar 9, 2014
    Question on the 192....second pic shows a flaw on the handle. Is this just lighting or is that damage? If knife is flawless and it is 60 total shipped G+S I will take it.

7. m.and

Jul 8, 2009
    Yep, that’s just a weird reflection on the handle. The knife is in brand new condition.

8. Fishhawk357

Fishhawk357

Mar 9, 2014
    Ok, send her over

9. m.and

Jul 8, 2009
    Email me at [email protected] and we'll finish up the transaction.