• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Custom Shop folders NIB – PRICED TO MOVE

EDIT: Both knives are SOLD. Thank you.

I just got back from two years in Afghanistan, and my life has taken a different direction, as I will be RV’ing full time for a while. I am getting rid of all my stuff. Sadly, most of knives have to go, as I cannot bring them all with me. All knives are priced to move and include shipping.

Buck Custom Shop 110, S30V blade, ram horn scales, tan leather sheath – new condition, never used -- $120 SOLD

tUYBvkA.jpg

23Z4sWx.jpg

uGVCnKL.jpg

Buck Custom Shop 501, S30V blade, jigged Asian buffalo horn scales, no sheath – new condition, never used -- $120 SOLD

UsnjSsz.jpg

3O4jd2J.jpg

I’ll take $220 for both, shipped. These are new in box, and that’s way less than you’d pay (and wait) for if you ordered from the Buck Custom Shop today.

Last edited:
Question on condition..

In 2012 you posted that you got it and you were carrying it every day.
This post has the same photos you posted in 2012 and you say NIB.
Can we get current photos, please?

Question on condition..

In 2012 you posted that you got it and you were carrying it every day.
This post has the same photos you posted in 2012 and you say NIB.
Can we get current photos, please?

I never actually carried it except on the belt at home for a few days and never used it. Happy to provide new photos tomorrow if someone doesn't get it tonight.

I still haven't bought it, his Mail Box is still full and he hasn't responded?????

Sorry, been gone for a few years and didn't realize mailbox was full. I deleted old messages, so my inbox should have space now.

Back