• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck selector 429 forsale

I have a buck 429 selector with 2 blades and a camo cordura sheath that holds the spare blade forsale. the knife handle itself is a olive drab green and the blades are both 420hc I believe. the 1st blade is stamped BUCK 42805+ U.S.A. and is a funky looking drop point , and the 2nd blade is stamped BUCK 42821+ U.S.A. , and is a fully serated drop point blade. the knife has hardly been used thus the reason in selling it. I would like to get $50.00 for the knife and sheath, I do not have the box. the knife will be shipped USPS priority mail to the first I'll take it with the funds! the shipping is free in the CONUS.I will accept paypal , PMO or personal check however the knife will not ship until the check has cleared.

I am sorry for the crappy pics but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

thank you, Deacon

Attachments

• DSCF1360.JPG
    DSCF1360.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF1361.JPG
    DSCF1361.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Frost,I'll take it and mail you a PMO tomorrow for the 38$.Just let me know where.
Realize,you may not receive this until Monday 5-11.Is this amenable?DM

Back