• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck-Strider Model 882 SBT Police Utility Knife

Maker: Buck-Strider Model 882 SBT Police Utility Knife (collaboration between Steve Tarani, Mick Strider and Buck Knives)
Blade Steel: ATS-34 Bos hardened to Rc 59/62
Length Closed: 4.6"
Blade Length: 4.4"
OAL: 8.2"
Blade Shape: Drop point, partially serrated with "Positive Deployment Texturing"
Weight: 4.7 oz.
Handle Material: “TACCOM" (Tactical Composite) glass-reinforced nylon, quad-hold design
Carry System: Clip, reversible
Lock Style: Heat-treated Stainless Liner Lock
Construction: Riveted

BuckStrider2.jpg

BuckStrider1.jpg

BuckStrider3.jpg

BuckStrider7.jpg

BuckStrider6.jpg

BuckStrider4.jpg

BuckStrider12.jpg

BuckStriderSolidLockUp.jpg

BuckStrider13.jpg

BuckStrider10.jpg

BuckStrider11.jpg

BuckStrider8.jpg

BuckStrider9.jpg

I had EDC this for a month before the arrival of a plain edge version; It was my letter opener and silicone tubing cutter. A friend even used his Tan 889 for throwing. One hardcore folder.

•Sturdy. This knife is one of the best in its class, even in its later incarnations. Heavy rugged construction should not fail you under even the heaviest of useage.
•Thick cross-section. The geometry on this thing is incredible, even for a knife with an MSRP of little over $100.00.
•ATS-34 steel blade will not let you down and will hold its factory edge (comes shaving sharp) for a long time. Heat Treating is overseen by Paul Bos, as indicated by the stamp on the right side of the blade.
•Bronze-phosphor or Copper washers at pivot point will become buttery smooth after a few years of normal use, and will last practically forever, unlike Teflon which often wears away more quickly.
•G10 or TACCOM (glass-reinforced composite) scales are thick, roughly textured for grippiness, and nearly indestructible.
•Clip can be positioned tip-up on either side, and comes with three extra screws already in the other scale for if you lose or strip the other ones.
•Texturing on upper half of blade makes it easier to open knife while wearing gloves.
•Has lanyard hole in one scale.
http://berserkersgearpage.blogspot.com/2008/07/buckstridertarani-police-knife-review.html

160USD shipped with insurance and tracking number. PM me for questions and pictures (if what above haven’t done much).
“ I will take it” with PM will get priority. Doesn't come with box but folder will be polished, cleaned and cushion-packed before shipped out

$OLD!to MIYOSIMBA

Last edited:
Back