Buck Suggestion Box

bucksway

Gold Member
I was talking to another Buck collector and 3 or 4 times it was said "I wish Buck would ------" and it got me to thinking..Buck would want to know. Here's your chance to drop a note in this online "Suggestion Box" for Buck.
I wish Buck would offer BG42 drop point blade for the 112 in the Custom shop. Even if the up charge was $40.00 or even a little more..

I don't know if we will see bg42 again, but who knows.

I wish when you build a knife in the custom shop and then look at the price, :eek:, you can download it, put it in a wish list, print it up, or even email it... That's my suggestion...:p:D

I would like to see the 112 offer in the custom shop like the 110... Yes I know
they did it before... ;)

I’d like to see anybody start making a good quality Loom Fixer again. It’s a great old pattern. Here is my KaBar version for reference.

view

The master is a robust sheep’s foot the second blade is a spear point. The two blades complement each other so well. And the shape feels great in hand. It has also been called a New England Whaler.

Technically it is a 2 blade sway back jack.

Last edited:
I'd like autos with more scale options and also like a 110 slim pro in Orange. Tha brown ones disappear into the leaves way to easy. DAMHIK

501 clip point :rolleyes:

A little more width on the 117. I love it, but it’s a rather thin knife in terms of blade width.

I would like to see bigger limited runs that are affordable.
Like the cutouts and tracks series of years ago.
TBH . I am tired of all the new variations of the 110. I bought alot of new drop points when they came.
I like how they branched out with the spitfire as it is my edc. But the custom shop is just too much $$$ for an edc for me.
The big thing that got me collecting where the alpha Hunter series ,Boone and Crockett knives and Cutouts. All of which are gone for the most part. I went from buying twenty to thirty knives a year to 3 last year.
Still love Buck. I only need a few edc knives.
It would be nice to have something out there that Is somewhat affordable I can put in a display.

I’d like to see a slim flipper like a trapper. Maybe stretch out a small Vantage Pro to a slimmer, longer profile and thinner blade. Similar to the urban trapper, It seems every knife maker is making big hunk edc knives with thick blades and robust handles built for battle when mostly they get used for opening mail, cardboard boxes, cutting a length of cord or slicing an apple.

I'd like to see the 300 series up to at least 5 or 6 patterns and with jigged bone handles and flat ground blades (as the 2018 Traditional Forum Knife has). I buy, use, and recommend Buck Knives for my working knives (primarily 100 series and 110 style) but turn to Case for selection and variety in current pocketknives. Buck proved with their 2018 Forum Knife masterpiece that they can make as good a slipjoint pocketknife as any knife production company in the world - just need some to buy, use, and collect. OH

I would like to see the 112 offer in the custom shop like the 110... Yes I know
they did it before... ;)
? Armband, when was the last time you were on the Buck Custom Shop page? They are currently offering these
722 Spitfire

More aluminum for the 110/112. At least as an option in the custom shop. Options for screws or no nail nick would be welcome too.

Mike your thread for new product ideas was a great idea..But I'm hoping for suggestions beyond products that Buck might think about. For instance I would love to see BCCI Life members be able to buy factory blems and other items only available in the factory store and at the Christmas and similar sales. Same with build outs before they hit the Web site..

Mike your thread for new product ideas was a great idea..But I'm hoping for suggestions beyond products that Buck might think about. For instance I would love to see BCCI Life members be able to buy factory blems and other items only available in the factory store and at the Christmas and similar sales. Same with build outs before they hit the Web site..
I understand. I would rather jump online than spend 2 to 3 hours outside in the winter.

Back