• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Vanguard

Older model, 1996 model. Email for pics. Shipped and paypaled $40. I bought this a little while ago and it looks to be unused and the box doesnt match the model. Email is faster than PM.

Last edited:
Which Vanguard do you offer? Wood handle? Rubber handle?
With or without gut hook? do you have a photo?

Best,
Haebbie

Last edited:
Sorry its rubber and no hook. Pics can be sent by email as my son broke my laptop and I am having to use my phone. Thanks for the interest and sorry about leaving that info out.

HAKnPocket said it's alright for me to post his cell phone photo in this thread. Here's the Vanguard with nylon sheath...
vanguard.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear... HAKnPocket was nice enough to hold on to this for me, as I won't have money until the beginning of February. However, if anybody can pay for it before then, no hard feelings :)

I would never stoop so low as to try and buy it out from under JNieporte, but if the sale doesn't go through, I'll call seconds.

Thanks.
Jeff

Back