• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buckeye Burl Rough Neck

Hey All,
Ok, maybe this isn't as snazzy as the last couple but, it's one of my favorite small belt knife designs. I hope you like it, too.
J.

The Rough Neck is a 6" full tang knife (half blade, half handle) with a blade of 1084 high carbon steel. The blade has a hand-rubbed finish and thumb grooves on the spine. The handle scales are stabilized California Buckeye Burl wood with black liners, stainless steel handle bolts and lanyard liner. The knife also has a matching Buckeye Burl lanyard fob and a fully tooled "basket-weave" leather pouch sheath.
Price, with leather sheath: $200.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MasterCard & Paypal are all fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

A classic beauty of a knife and sheath , good job !
That awesome wood , I would like to cut some up into tiny pieces and add milk , enjoy while I'm watching some tube.
:D

Very nice looking knife & sheath. I prefer handles that match up better than these do, otherwise I'd be tempted.

Back