• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCKMASTER 184 Bead Blast

for sale mint buckmaster 184 survival knife with factory sheath and sharpening stone, never used or carried $300.00NOW $275.00 now $250.00 SOLD shipped and insured CONUS I have seen these knives stab rite through a cars fender,hood & door. also saw down quite large trees with the incredible spine serations its a indestuctable knife :eek: also have a black coated one forsale on the forum mint condition $250.00SOLD shipped and insured. Added Buck signature series model B819-SS-0 Mint NIB signed by Chuck Buck & CJ Buck mirror polishied S30V steel checkered Walnut scales w/ Bridle leather sheath
box has one corner torn. $165.00 SOLD shipped and insured CONUS.

Last edited:
This thread has been merged with the other thread that was in the regular FS forums.

Also, folks, this is a reminder; no chatter is allowed in FS threads, and that includes this area. The 72 hour BTTT rule also applies.

Please use this as a warning. I won't issue infractions this time, so please follow the rules.

Thank you.

code 3, please seperate my two different forsale threads that you have combined and put them back in the BUCK KNIVES FOR SALE FORUM at the top where they were thanks,Paul

Does it come with the box by any chance? There appears to be a couple markings or dirt on the blade are they permanent? Thanks in advance

Back