• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*BUMP* *PRICE DROP* CPM D2 Bushcraft/Camper Still Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Large Bushcraft/Camper:

OAL: 10”

Blade: 5” – Convex/Scandi ground w/ micro-bevel – Spine corners left “sharp” for fire-striking

Steel: 1/8” - CPM D2 – 60-61 HRC + Cryo(by Peters)

Handle: Nat. Canvas Micarta – Forest green + black G10 liners – 416 Stainless pins and lanyard tube – skeletonized tang

Sheath: .08” – Woodland Green Kydex – Leather belt loop attachment w/ 3 button snaps for easy on/off – Kydex firesteel attachment – deer antler and orange G10, 3/8” firesteel included – adjustable for right or left hand carry

Price: NOW $195.00 Shipped [/SIZE]– US, Alaska, Hawaii Only Please – PAYPAL ONLY – NO TRADES or MODIFICATION REQUESTS¬¬

Last edited:
First of all, stunning kukri camper. Quick question, would you ever consider doing a similar knife with no recurve? Just asking :)

I'll take back pocket knife if bushranger from down under can't get it!

I don't ship outside the US...so it is yours, sent you a PM

First of all, stunning kukri camper. Quick question, would you ever consider doing a similar knife with no recurve? Just asking :)

Thanks for the compliment, but sorry I do not take orders.

that kukri is pretty sweet dude!

Thanks man, with your grinding skills I'd bet you would make an awesome Khukri, you should give it a try. I'd like to see what you'd come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back