• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bunch of stuff

Just an update to those who requested a sheath with a knife. Getting ready to do some grinding/shaping then finishing. Will contact you all soon. Thanks
Eric
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428933912.351807.jpg

$10 off this one buddy as there is some very slight wiggle. Still retains very securely and has solid action, no worry of the knife accidentally falling out at all. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428987135.280477.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428987147.215068.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428987173.251790.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428987197.602266.jpg

Let me know when you want payment for the Sod and sheath. No problem on wiggle. It getting getting strapped to my backpack anyway.

Eric - payment sent for #6. Your PM box is full. Let me know if you didn't receive my shipping details.

Pleasure doing business with you!

With exception to Daz403 and you Matt, everyones item has shipped. If you have not received tracking and would like it, please contact me.
If anyone has an issue with a purchase, simply return it for a refund.
Thanks everyone.

Satin jack tac custom shop variant. Tanker coat, black g10 and some killer spine action. Ground but not really sharp. The main edge is though. This one is .176 thick and has slender standard sized scales. Feels great in hand. Would make for a great fighter or user.

$392

I'll take #15. E-mail with sheath question sent.

Thanks,
Richard

Three days since the "I'll take it post" and no message, e-mail, or post. Considering the absence of communication and without ill will or hard feelings, I am rescinding the purchase offer of #15. I hope all is well with you, and I wish you luck in the sale of that beautiful piece of infi.

Thanks,
Richard

Back