• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Burning Bush" Bushcraft knife in Burgundy Canvas

Good Morning!
We have a "Burning Bush" bushcraft knife fresh off the workbench and available for purchase today. The "Burning Bush" is one of our most popular models and has become a go to knife for many of our customers. Many have found the size and shape to be perfect! Light enough to carry all day and everyday but tough enough to handle all the hard work you can toss at it. We designed the handle of this model to be smooth and contoured to prevent hand fatigue but also allow for excellent grip with or without a gloved hand. I believe you will find that this flat ground blade with the polished convex edge is the perfect combination of strength, durability, and razor edge like sharpness. I guarantee that this knife will not disappoint you. Just like the "Killer Shaerk" that was posted a few days ago this is a new style Kydex sheath that allows you to carry crossdraw, scout, or vertical and eyelets as always are spaced to accept a large Tek-Lok clip. Let us know what y'all think of the new sheath! First "I'll take it" gets it. Payments can be made via Paypal by following this link Paypal.Me/shaerksknives or you can go to our website to purchase this knife at www.shaerks.com. Prices are conus. International friends message me for shipping quote. Please include your shipping info, Knife model, and knife number in Paypal payment notes. All knives are shipped by USPS Priority Mail.

Don't forget that we are also taking custom orders all the time so shoot me an email at shaerksknives@gmail.com and visit our website at www.shaerks.com if you have any questions or want to get an order on our list. Also please check us out and like us on Facebook (@shaerksknives) and Instagram (@shaerks_knives). Thanks for looking!

- 1095 High Carbon
- 59-60 RC
- Overall dimensions: 5/32” x 1-1/4” x 9”
- Blade dimensions: 4-¼”
- Satin Patina Finished Flat Grind
- Polished convex edge
- Burgundy Canvas Micarta with Natural Micarta Liners
- Natural Micarta Pins and Lanyard Tube
- Desert Tan Kydex Sheath
-Leather Crossdraw/Scout Carry strap with vertical belt loop
- Coyote Brown Paracord Lanyard

Price: $190 USD