• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUSCH dagger abalone damascus

Asking $350

Custom made by me Steven Busch. I have been making knives since 1998. This DAGGER has abalone shell scales. A heavy acid etched full tang 1095 and 15n20 damascus double edged blade. The damascus billet was forged by Deer Mountain Forge's Craig Barr. The bolsters are mosaic damascus by Marks Forge which have been nitrate blued. Blade is about 3 inches, full length is 5 3/4", both cutting edges are 2 1/2" (as soon as I sharpen it). Knife comes with a custom made, custom fit leather sheath. Pictures are not to scale. Fully fileworked all around the knife, signed and dated. US S/H/I $15 .Lifetime guarantee for workmanship defects, misuse and abuse not covered, natural handle materials also not covered. I strive to produce a good smooth work of art knife. I will ship internationally, you pay all fees and duties. International require MANDATORY insurance. Must know local laws about ownership must know knives are sharp and can cut you..blah....blah....blah. Must be at least 21 to purchase. I do have a few additional knives avaliable in both folders and scale release autos and fixedblades. I prefer money order

I also have several more of different styles available,.,,,skinners, wharncliff, bowies daggers

Attachments

• 75_1_b.jpg
    75_1_b.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 85_1_b.jpg
    85_1_b.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 64
  • e9_1_b.jpg
    e9_1_b.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 8e_1_b.jpg
    8e_1_b.jpg