1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bush Chopper - Full Tang W2 (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Igneous_Edged_Tools, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Igneous_Edged_Tools

Igneous_Edged_Tools KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 16, 2017
    Hey everyone!

I have for you a big ole bush chopper. This blade is great for clearing brush, preparing kindling, or just having fun slashing water bottles. I am dropping the price from $285 to $255 to hopefully get somebody interested!

Blade Features

Handle Material: Micarta

Blade Material: Differentially Heat Treated W2

- Hand-Forged Blade With Minimal Stock Removal

- 400 Grit Hand Rubbed & Acid Washed Finish

-Brass Pin Stock

-Brute De Forged Flats

-Shavin Sharp

- Mainly flat grind with slight convex to support the edge

|OAL:14”|Blade:9 1/4”|Handle:5 (4 usable)”|Thickness:3/16" (with distal taper)|

-Holstex Sheath

Note on sheath: Our holstex sheath is essentially free as we do not consider it when pricing our knives. We included it to make shipping safer and provide a basic and very effective tech-lock compatible carry option for our users. We like to focus on what we are good at, bladesmithing, and leave sheath making up to another more skilled maker of your choosing.

Price: $255 (Includes Free USPS Priority Shipping for CONUS & Covers any other transaction fees) [Offers are considered and typically taken]

[International shipping costs an additional $20]

[Price listed here is special and may differ from our website pricing]

Please make sure the useable handle length is at least a little greater than the width of your palm before deciding to purchase.

If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] . You can also send me a private message on here as well however I am sometimes not notified so if there is any delay in my response please send me an email. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AntDog, fishface5, 3fifty7 and 2 others like this.
  2. CrufflerJJ

CrufflerJJ Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2006
    PM sent....(I'll Take It!).

AntDog likes this.
  3. Igneous_Edged_Tools

Igneous_Edged_Tools KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 16, 2017
    PM sent, thank you!
    Sale Pending

4. CrufflerJJ

CrufflerJJ Gold Member Gold Member