• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bushcraft by Fall Creek Custom Knives - price drop!

bfpic8.jpg

Bushcraft by Fall Creek Custom Knives
5/32" O1 from Aldos (njsteelbaron.com)
9" overall length
4" blade - plunge to tip
Heat treating was performed by Peters' (petersheattreat.com)
Brown canvas Micarta over .030" orange and 1/8" black G10
Carbon fiber pins and lanyard tube
Sheath leather is from Wickett and Craig (wickett-craig.com)

$185.00 (price now includes shipping) - Will be shipped USPS Priority, insured with delivery confirmation to CONUS. Others will be responsible for actual shipping fees. I prefer PayPal, but will accept money orders.

You can see more pictures of this style of knife on my website - Fall Creek Knives

If you have any questions or would like to know more about the construction of this knife and sheath, please message me or contact me - shannon at fallcreekknives dot com

This is the only location I am posting this knife.

Thanks for looking,
Shannon

bfpic1.jpg

bfpic4.jpg

bfpic5.jpg

bfpic6.jpg

bfpic2.jpg

Last edited:
That's a lovely knife. The first picture is great.

It's good to see the positive response to this promising new maker! I have communicated w/ Shannon via e-mail, and his response was prompt and his answers to my questions were very professional. I hope to acquire a Fall Creek Custom in the near future!

Well done and good luck, Shannon!

'Ho

It's good to see the positive response to this promising new maker! I have communicated w/ Shannon via e-mail, and his response was prompt and his answers to my questions were very professional. I hope to acquire a Fall Creek Custom in the near future!

Well done and good luck, Shannon!

'Ho

'Ho,

Thanks for taking time to comment on this post, I appreciate it.

Good talking with you earlier.

Take care,
Shannon

Very tempting, sir! Must have came back a dozen times to sneak a peak. If not this time around, maybe next...:thumbup:

Back