Bushcraft woodsman giveaway

my mod'd SP52 with kydex n leather

IMG_20151119_120120_zps2bzcmv8o.jpg

and some turkeys :D

IMG_20151119_121329_zpsgrwrfnvi.jpg

My much loved D2 RAT 3, D2 RAT 7 and my very much loved little rat 12(she's 12yo) Daisy.

Thanks to the good folks on this forum, soon the 3 and 7 will have some nice wood from TommyTheWho, and hopefully some new kydex right after the first of the year.

Not necessarily Thanksgiving however it is a turkey.....a very old Wild Tukey bottle that was passed down to me from my grandfather and the bottle is dated 1979. The head comes off & that's the lid to the bottle !

Sooooo in!!! Thanks for the chance Ontario! I have been eyeing the woodsman since seeing the Blade Show youtube video.

After a long hard day of work I like to relax with an ice cold bottle of Old Hickory Ale brewed by Ontario Knife Company. Old Hickory Ale is brewed in Franklinville New York, and is made of the finest natural ingredients like 1095 carbon steel and hardwood. Old Hickory Ale is still made the old fashioned way, and promises to satisfy you for a lifetime.

For anyone curious the knife is an Old Hickory 4 inch paring knife, and no it does not fit down the neck of this glass bottle.

Last edited:
Sooooo in!!! Thanks for the chance Ontario! I have been eyeing the woodsman since seeing the Blade Show youtube video.

Wow, this kind of overkill tells me that you and the Woodsman will understand each other. We have a winner. Please PM us with your name and address.

Congratulations Tueller, we expect a full review :)
Thanks for the chance OKC.

Wow, this kind of overkill tells me that you and the Woodsman will understand each other. We have a winner. Please PM us with your name and address.

YES!!!! That is awesome. I got nervous looking at my competition. Luckily I had my wife help because she is better with a camara.

Thank you Ontario! I love the looks of the woodsman and I can't wait to try her out. PM Sent.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Yup. H&R single barrel (I think its called a pardner). I have a newer one that I actually use for hunting (multi barrel system). The older one has earned its retirement over the fireplace.

Yep congrats! Very nicely done pic and impressive collection. Love the old shotgun.

Thanks guys. I am pumped. First knife I have ever won. I think it will be special to me because of that. I will use it, take some pics and let you all know my thoughts. Thanks ontario.

Back