• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bushknife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Marchand

Donkey on the Edge
Hey folks!
I had a few knives left over from the Vegas show. (Awesome turn out BTW.) I will post them here for the time being while my website gets an overhaul. Immediate shipping with Paypal. Money orders accepted as well. Price includes shipping via Small Packet Post. Anything else is extra. Thanks for looking.

Rick

Bushknife "Original" - $275
This is for the one on the right. One of my early bushknife designs and still my personal favorite.

Material - 5160, handforged
Thickness - 1/4" at spine, flat ground, convex secondary bevel.
Blade length - 4" cutting edge.
Blade width - 1 3/8" at widest.
OA length - 9", balance point at first wrap of handle.
Handle - 4" long, jute wrap, epoxy soaked.
Finish - Rough forge finish.
Sheath - 10oz. vegetable tanned cowhide, hand stitched, tooled and riveted.
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for the weekend... be back Sunday night. Have a good one!

I personally love these knives!! I could look at these forever. Magnussen the Magnificent!!

I have a chizel blade, chizel ground from Rick. He knows how to forge, grind, and heat treat steel. I have been looking at these on his site. Might have to do it. He will be a Master Smith one day.

He knows how to forge, grind, and heat treat steel. He will be a Master Smith one day.

He incorporates a similar amount of skill when baiting his fishing hooks. I don't know, is there a "master" rating for this talent? :p

Rick - Your work inspires me. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back