Busse and Packs

Sorta sounds like Clutch. Not sure though. Tried to Shazam it but nothing came up.

If you are referring to everyone else's... I agree!!!

If you are referring to mine...THANK YOU Gentlemen.

Wow 2 packs I've been looking hard at the TAD and emblerstock i still don't know which. I do like to take my rifle or shotgun sometimes both depending where I'm going and who is with me . But I'm a TAD fan and have seen this pack in person and it was instant love. I'd like to get some long term reviews of both. I'm leaning toward emblerstock though.

Hey otter, the TAD packs are available in all three colours the last time I looked. Although, you probably know that won't last long. I'm going to eventually end up getting a Eberlestock, for my longer multi day trip camping bag. The fastback edc is more of single night camping, or get home bag for me. I am impressed with the TAD pack though, very comfortable even loaded heavy if adjusted properly.

Oakley Snowmad 30. The straps on the outside are for skis and snowboards, but its great for handing dangler/hanger sheaths and carrying extra bulky gear.

This is a sweet thread. I might have to take my infidu out for a photoshoot tomorrow :D

Back