• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse BATAC Combat Vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you Lunde, and I am in for 20 also. Who is keep track here.

I was damn near killed over there (IED right outside Fallujah)....and if a Busse knife stands the chance of ever meeting the SOB that crippled me I will be more than happy to keep that blade in country!

My Pay-Pal accout is my e-mail address removed at the request of Recond4u

I will talk to my guy's tomorrow as they are all racked out by now, it is 21:57 here, they each have to approve their picture being taken, this is the world of OPSEC. If not I will send you one of myself. I posted a bunch of pictures a few of months ago, on the Busse forum. It's hard form me to post pictures using a GOV computer.

Here are the pics of the BATAC..
batac5qf9.jpg

batac4hb2.jpg

batac3he8.jpg

batac2ny1.jpg

batachc1.jpg

batac6as6.jpg

$25 paypal on the way. I hit the wrong dang button and instead of using my paypal balance it used an "E-check". So it says it will clear by 01/15/08. But it's on the way bro. ;) Keep that bad boy and thank you for your service. ;)

Steve, keep the Badger - just promise it will never be sold! Some things are like that - stuff like your Grandfather's watch and such. PP coming. Bill

Some things are like that - stuff like your Grandfather's watch and such.

pulp_fiction_koons.jpg

recondo4u, a Jackson is headed your way from Tennessee.

Please keep the knife. I would love to see it next to a captive Osama at some point. :D

Thanks for your service.

I have plenty of INFI, You keep it! My son served in Iraq. I am proud to do my small part for you to keep your knife. Paypal on the way. We Love You, Bro....

ok guy i have a $50 ebay gift card to use through paypal. can i send the code to some one to get him the $50 dollars??

Have you received all you need recon?? A quick count shows you may have, but you gotta give us the word :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back