Busse Combat Basic 10 LE Special Pricing and Specs. . . . . YOWZA!!!!. . .

Jerry Busse

Busse Combat Basic 10 LE Specs, Special Pricing and Other Info.

We took the projected Combat Grade price of $287.00 plus the projected Limited Edition price of $387.00, and split the difference for a Busse Combat Forum Special price of only $337.00!!!!! You will save $50.00!!!!

If you buy more than one, you will get an additional discounted price of only $327.00 each!!!!!! On two Basic 10 LEs in any configuration You will save $120.00!!!!

*** Because of the Special Busse Combat Forum Discount Pricing on the Busse Combat Basic 10 LE, there will be a VERY limited number of these offered. ***

HOW TO ORDER:
The Busse Combat Basic 10 LE will only be offered for 10 working days after the "GO" button is posted on Monday September 19th. (Until 9-30-11) between 9 and 10:00 pm EST, or until the Limited number is reached.

The Busse Combat Basic 10 LE will NEVER be offered again NOR will there ever be a Combat Grade offered of this model.

This is your one and only chance to own this highly sought after and requested design.

Please follow all ordering procedures below.

SERIAL NUMBERS:
Serial Numbers will be assigned in the order in which they are received. If you order both models at the same time, (With and without choil) you can have the same serial number on both models.

DELIVERY:
Delivery will be approx. 8-12 weeks from the last day of ordering.

PAYMENT:
You will not be charged until just prior to delivery.

However, you can divide your payments into 3 monthly installments beginning at the time of placing your order of approx. $110.00 each, if you prefer.

SPECS:
Thickness: Approx. .230”
Blade Length: 10.25”
Overall Length: 15.25”
Weight: Approx 15 oz.
Grind: Full Height
Finish: Hand Finished Satin
Edge: Blended Zero
Limited Edition Serial Numbered

PRICING:
Regular Price: $387.00
Special Busse Combat Forum Price: $337.00 You save $50.00!!!! Buy more than one and each Basic 10 LE will only cost $327.00 !!!!!!! You save $120.00 on the pair!!!!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY YOU CAN PURCHASE AT THIS PRICE!!!!. . . . :thumbup:

ORDERING PROCEDURES:

We will start taking orders on the Basic 10 LE after the "GO" button is posted on Monday September 19th, 2011 between 9:00pm and 10:00pm Eastern. If the forums are shut down due to an overload in traffic, as has happened in past. . . I will continue to attempt posting the "Go" button until I am able to get through on one of the 5 Busse Knife Group forums.

1) http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=713

2) http://www.scrapyardknives.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=Knives

3) http://www.swampratknifeworks.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=10

4) http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=778

5) http://www.bussecombat.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=1&page=1

EMERGENCY BACK-UP Plan!!!!!. . . If the forum shuts down and I am unable to post, or you cannot get on to see whether or not the "GO" Button has been posted, we are implementing an emergency back-up plan that consists of an automatic "GO" at 9:55 pm Eastern! Your email can not be marked any earlier than 9:55 pm Eastern unless I am able to post the "GO" button before that time. . . . If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!!

We need to know the total number of Basic 10 LEs you want to purchase.

You must include your Forum name and your REAL name and address as well as phone numbers and any other pertinent info that we may need in order to contact you for payment and shipping info.

Email both the office amy@bussecombat.com and myself at busse@bright.net AFTER the "GO" Button is posted by me on one of the Busse Knife Group Forums.

WARNING!!! The INFI HOGs are a treacherous group and are not to be trusted!!! They will post under names that look similar to mine (Be sure that it says "Moderator" under my name if it is on Bladeforums) and will bring up MANY false “GO” threads from the past in order to get others to order BEFORE the actual GO THREAD!!!! DO NOT fall for this as so many have in the past and be left out in the cold.

Orders are taken in the order in which we receive them.

**** Important Note: Those who intentionally overload their order request and then cancel most or part of their order AFTER notifications have been sent out, will lose their place and be put at the end of the line, where they may or may not get any of their requested knives. "Order loading" causes innumerable problems for our office. *******

So, rev up your mouse and get ready for a wild one!!!

Good luck gang!!!!!! :eek:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry :D

Here it is with a choil. . . . .

Basic10Choil2.jpg

And here it is without a choil. . . .

Basic10Choiless.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap!!! Payment plans...............................

I am doomed!!!

:eek::D:thumbup::thumbup:

Yowza! One of each for this guy!
Jerry, can we request specific numbers?

me thinks this will be an overload to the system.. everyone is going to jump at once.. gl..

Back