Busse Combat Basic 10 LE Special Pricing and Specs. . . . . YOWZA!!!!. . .

Over 10 inces of satin INFI for that price has to be just about the best value Busse blade ever offered!!! Bloody awesome!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap...thos eprices may actually make me solve the dilemma of "choil or no choil" by just getting one of each.....and there off in the darkness his credit card screamed out in pain .... :)

Andy

This is so cool, is it Monday yet ? :)

This will be my one and only B-Day present so I am real excited about it! One of each would be awesome but the wife says it looks funny without the choil so I will be going with a choil.. Hoping I can get one of my # choices... Thanks Boss for the great deal!

at .230 and about 15oz,,this should be very nice and easy to carry!!!
with choil for me!!!!

Wow...Great idea to send out notification via newsletter. For me the computer/forum illiterate I can actually get in on a Ganza. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll have to be up by 0300 hours (Central European Time), but for a Busse... It's definitely worth it!

Hey guys please help me get in on my first Busse. Is the "Go" button posted here at the end of this thread? Or, in a new thread? And, is the "Go" button really a button that you click to begin the order process? Or, do I place my order by some other means after seeing "Go"? Thanks.

Back