• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Combat Knives for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMSFNO sage with tan canvas micarta mags has been sold and along with all Busse that has been sold, they have all be shipped out.

I'll take the Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden w/clip $45 and the Game Warden, black micarta w/double cut blade, NEW $260.

Sorry I just updated the listing, someone pointed out to me that the Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden might be a left, I checked it out and it is. It actually fits if you use it as a righty also but sticks up just a tiny bit, about .25" I don't think it matters, so I sent you a message kdebjr cause I'm not sure you still want it, lmk
dan

(Thanks Lil' Foo)

So if I say "I'll take it" do I have to wait until you are good and sure you're not going to get a better offer before the deal is closed? Surely not. That would would constitute a blind auction with no time limit.

You have some great items there Liu, and I would "take" one or two if the process were more transparent to the buyer.

transparent to the buyer? Look in your local newspaper in the for sale adds. You will see the term OBO on tons of listings.

If you want to pay what he is asking, type in that you will take it. If you want to make him an offer, PM him and make it, pretty simple. If its the best offer he has received and decides to sell it for your offer he will let you know. Pretty simple.

NMSFNO, black on black, used once has been sold and shipped to RRTX2007

Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden w/clip and he Game Warden, black micarta w/double cut blade, have been sold and shipped to kdebjr

Show special HG55 Satin Finished, Full Flat Grind, Black Paper Micarta, Lefty Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden w/clip, Kyndex sheath for Game Warden, and Fire Warden, .17" thick, sharpened, light use are all SPF

Show special HG55 Satin Finished, Full Flat Grind, Black Paper Micarta, Lefty Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden w/clip, Kyndex sheath for Game Warden, and Fire Warden, .17" thick, sharpened, light use have been paid for and shipped out.

Show special HG55 Satin Finished, Full Flat Grind, Black Paper Micarta, Lefty Black Chubby Bear sheath for Game Warden w/clip, Kyndex sheath for Game Warden, and Fire Warden, .17" thick, sharpened, light use have been paid for and shipped out.

Thanks agian, All blades and sheaths arrived in excellent condition:thumbup::D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back